Sunday, October 24, 2010

Remembering why we're here!

The phrase, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" has been on my mind lately. Bearing all of the responsibility is difficult and sometimes make me want to scream profanities. I do not, instead I look strong on the outside, keeping it all bottled up and think about that saying, however, it is 'killing' me sometimes. I have learned that it is okay to break down even though it doesn't happen at the most convenient of times. Today I was reminded in church that God is good and he does everything for a reason and HE IS ON MY SIDE...Who can be against me, if God is with/for me? Sometimes I want to boys to know that I am weak and I just need them to behave...but they are kids and they are affected by everything too. I need God on my side so that I can survive day to day! I needed that reminder!

Give me Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment