Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Break is around the corner...literally!!

As another school year comes to a close, I find myself amazed at how fast it flew by! It seems that every year starts and ends quicker than the last! I love my job and the people (including students (on most days)) I get to spend my school days with, however, I long for summer days when the boys and I can spend the morning at the park with friends or splash around in the kiddie pool in the backyard. Those summer days are just around the corner, to be more specific, 18 more school days!! I am so thankful that my job allows me to have so many great breaks to enjoy my boys, because they are growing up way too fast!! Here are just some memories that we hope to recreate again this summer:



Playing in the sand at the beach!



Enjoying a raining day at the Children's Museum!


Looking for animals while on a walk at the Fredrick Meijer Gardens!

Fun summer days are just around the corner! YAY!!

3 comments:

  1. That definitely is a perk for a teacher!! With my 2 boys, summer was stupendous...loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe summer is almost here. I remember having a count down when I taught. LOL. I hope you have a wonderful summer with your little ones! Thanks for stopping by my BF community! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete