Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sickness has struck!!

We have been very fortunate to have dodged the sicknesses....until now! Michael came down with a fever, sore throat, and a rash. The verdict: Scarlet Fever which is none other than strep throat with a rash. Oh the joys of motherhood! He started antibiotics, I stayed home from work Monday and thought we were on the upswing, when all of the sudden Andrew started throwing up! Really? I guess I have a lot of time to disinfect the house! Oh and our house phone wasn't working....I guess I never thought about the phone never ringing yesterday, maybe because I am not normally home.....It is up and working again now, though, after a call to the phone company. I sure hope Michael or I don't come down with the stomach bug because that would just be a big bummer! We have been cooped up in the house with the germs since Friday....time to open the windows and let in some of the freezing cold winter air.

I guess it always could be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment